Dunt Da Da Da..... the color for the office is.....



I hope I agree as well :)



Here I go and I'm not off to a good start.  MY ladder, that I love, is MIA!! Seriously....how does a 10 ft ladder disappear?  I had no choice but to improvise.  Feast your eyes on the beast...





I feel that I must preface the following statements, "that I may or may  not have had breakfast" before beginning MISSION GREY and therefore was not thinking clearly!   

OK...soooo I carried this monster, BY MYSELF, through a few openings that I now need to touch up.  (Just pretend that I couldn't have brought it directly from the garage and through the french doors...yes those french doors in the picture and directly into said room.)  Oh and getting the ladder open, almost didn't happen.  I had to lean that sucker without busting the doors (opening them probably would have helped) and bringing down the ceiling fan!  I may have, slightly, torn my rotator cuff to keep it from falling but, definitely more important, I'm on a mission!  I only used the ladder for the cut-in, in that particular corner, because I couldn't fit it around the furniture and the ceiling fan to finish the rest of the rooms cut in's.  {Oh, did I not mention that I like a good challenge. and that when I paint I do not move furniture out of the room???} nope, no way, fugetaboudit......I will work around any obstacle and touch up as needed ha ha.





Here we are primed and I'm not loving the look.  Wow the original color looks infant poo a little pumpkin spice, no?  I really do not want to repaint this room if I do not like the color.  When taking this picture, I realized I forgot to take out the screw, fill it in, let dry, and prime.....to be continued!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...