Pineapple Infused Vodka...Yes please!

I have been wanting to make my own Pineapple Infused Vodka for quite some time.  I first had a sip on date night with Hubs.  Let me just say...I ended up having more than a sip :)  It is so yummy that you forget that your drinking straight vodka.  It's so good it's dangerous!

I wanted the pineapple to look nice and yummy and, of course, organized, in the jar.  Not just pieces thrown inside and it look like a mish-mash or after thought.




When I laid the pieces cut in half on the bottom, they were too big and not how I wanted it to look so I cut them in quarters.


Now they were too small and just didn't have that beautiful, organized look I was going for.  So I went back to cutting them in half.


I cut up the remaining pineapples in quarters and stuffed them down the middle.  I did not want an implosion.  Not pretty.


It turned out so pretty.  I took pictures and sent them to everyone I know!


Isn't she beautiful!!  Yeah I know :)   This jar holds 5.75L.  I used 3 fresh pineapples and 1 1/2 bottles of good vodka (1.75L each) .  I added a little pineapple juice since I made this on Friday night and I was serving it on Saturday night.  It was delish!  Ya know how I know????


I had to refill it during the party!  Yum'ola!  I had Mango Passion juice on standby since the added vodka wasn't exactly infused at that point.  Needless to say, everyone had a great time!  I had to put an Adult Only tag on the jar because the kids thought it was pineapple water...just an FYI if you make one and kids are around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...