Master Bedroom

I love this space....however, notice the wall of windows.   Just beyond those windows is a big brick monster...my neighbor!  Must find cover :)  Our bedroom faces East, so the sunlight in the morning...we'll just say there is no sleeping in.... EVER!!


I bought filter paper and stuck it to the top part of the windows. The white panels look clean and fresh BUT, in the morning, our room was glowing...again no sleep!  I then bought cheap dark panels from JCPenny and mounted them (on the same rod) behind the white panels and viola....SLEEP :)




Now on to what are we going to do about the headboard that got lost in the move and since our bedroom furniture is now our Conversation Room furniture read here ..... I need a plan!  Everywhere I looked, I couldn't find the right size and one that I liked as much as our large sleigh headboard.  So I decided to make our headboard.  Because our ceilings are so tall, I wanted something dramatic.


The headboard is 87 inches tall and 80 inches wide!  It looks so nice in our room and I couldn't be happier :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...